The advantages of in-home pet care are obvious—keeping your pet in his familiar environment with all the comforts of home makes perfect sense. But how can you be sure your pet will be loved and cared for in your absence by someone you don’t know?
Our answer? Once you become a Grateful Pets client, you’ll quickly develop trust in our staff and in our service. But first-time clients may take some comfort in our published promise to you:
- Planning is paramount. We’ll visit your home before our first assignment to meet your pets and get detailed information about their care.
- Chemistry matters. You’ll meet the Grateful Pets provider who will be taking care of your pets and get to see how he or she interacts with your loved ones.
- We never take your pet’s welfare for granted. Throughout our assignment with you, a veterinarian will be on call for emergency services.
- Your peace of mind is a top priority. You’ll be able to reach us anytime during your absence to answer inquiries or handle changes promptly.
- We will be there. You can count on it. A contingency plan for your pet’s care will be in place in case of inclement weather or personal illness.
- You are hiring experience and dedication. We choose our staff quite carefully. But competence and experience in working with animals is just the beginning. We look for professionalism, responsibility, integrity, and warmth.
Grateful Pets is bonded and insured.